Ruby on Rails developer
We're looking to hire Ruby on Rails developers to join our Global team.
Our Tech stack: Ruby (version 2.x and more), Rails, Databases: MySQL/ PostgreSQL, Redis, SideKiq. API: gRPC or Rest, ClickHouse, ELK, Prometheus. Tasks in Jira (Scrum), communication in Slack.
Evrone is a software design and development consultancy. Entrusted by the Fortune 500 companies like KFC, L'Oreal, we design award-winning digital products and critical business IT solutions for enterprise clients and startups.
We are a Ruby on Rails, Python, Go, React development company that delivers solutions for such industries as EdTech, HR-tech, Retail, Fintech, Foodtech, eHealth, eCommerce, Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning, etc.
We offer our employees:
- Legal contract - full time 40 hours / week
- Evrone Benefits: the annual budget can be spent on improving living conditions
- Awards for speaking at conferences and meetups
- Awards for participation in technical interviews and mentoring
- Payment for the hours you spend developing your own open source projects
- Automatic salary indexation
- Working remotely with flexible schedule
- 200+ employees
- Culture focused on diversity and inclusion
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Knowledge and experience in commercial and team development on Ruby on Rails more than 2 years
- Experience with databases - we use PostgreSQL, Redis
- Tests for you are a necessary part of the development (RSpec)
- Have a continuous thirst for growth and self-development