We’re looking for a Full-stack Flutter Mobile engineer to develop a mobile food tech application. The mobile app is a marketplace for buying/selling and reducing food waste while connecting with one's local community. As the project’s tech stack includes Flutter and Firebase (serverless), ideally, this project is to be completed by a full-stack individual who can handle both the mobile and serverless backend like Firebase. This position is for Middle+ and Senior engineers.
- 2,5 - 5 years of commercial software development
- Flutter mobile development for iOS (Android - nice to have)
- Experience implementing backend services like Firebase
- Experience or knowledge on implementing Stripe, Google Maps, Messaging
- Document the code and app technical design
- Ship code every day to a client repository
- Work directly with the project’s founding team
- Has to lead the technical execution
- Technical system design and code implementation
- Client’s location US’ East Coast - may need to stay online longer a day or few days a week for calls and sync ups (1 - 4 work hours overlay)
- Weekly standup calls, planning sessions (planning the project for a week/month, agree on tasks, help manage tasks in task tracker, should have tasks worth 40h/week)
What are we looking for?
- Good level of communication and English B2+
- Desire to work within a remote and distributed team
- Self-starter, proactive in resolving issues and removing roadblocks
- Adherence to software engineering best practices
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines, Material Desing principles and iOS HIG, on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle for both iOS and Android
Evrone & Flutter
Evrone is a software design and development consultancy. Entrusted by the Fortune 500 companies like KFC, L'Oreal, we design award-winning digital products and critical business IT solutions for enterprise clients and startups.
We are a Ruby on Rails, Flutter, Python, Go, React development company that delivers solutions for such industries as EdTech, HR-tech, Retail, Fintech, Foodtech, eHealth, eCommerce, Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning, etc. But most importantly, we do what we love.
Our last project is a Medcorder: an automated healthcare app for care teams, evrone.com/medcorder. Stack included: Google Cloud, Google Firebase, Google Storage, and Google Speech Recognition.
Since Flutter is an open-source framework, there are already a rapidly growing number of ready-made solutions, available for anyone to use in their projects. However, at the time of Medcorder development, there were no ready-to-use plugins for audio recording and playing. So the client came up with the idea of the development of the audio recording plugin as an open source contribution and Evrone created it, using Objective C for iOS and Java for Android. The Custom Audio Plugin is now publicly available – github.com/evrone/flutter_audio
Moreover, we are passionate about delivering top-notch content to our users. Watch first-hand interviews with well-known people from the world of software development and technologies & hear the most interesting programming career stories. For example, we talked with Tim Sneath, Google's product manager for Flutter and Dart, about how both the language and the framework have evolved over the last two years, how they're being used today, and where they're headed: evrone.com/tim-sneath-interview
We offer our employees:
- Legal contract — full time 40 hours / week
- Evrone Benefits: the annual budget can be spent on improving living conditions
- Awards for speaking at conferences and meetups
- Awards for participation in technical interviews and mentoring
- Payment for the hours you spend developing your own open source projects
- Automatic salary indexation
- Working remotely with flexible schedule
- 200+ employees
- Culture focused on diversity and inclusion